ARU Employability Service
ARU Summer Internship - Digital Content.
Description of Duties:
- Reviewing, refreshing and creating content on the Employability intranet pages as part of the MyAnglia migration.
- Reviewing content of other institutions and identifying examples of content that is appealing to students and meets their needs.
- Work with the Employability Team to ensure content is accessible and applicable to students from all backgrounds.
- Provide a student’s view of how information is accessed and navigated in order to improve engagement and effectiveness of resources.
- Make recommendations on future developments and priorities as necessary.
As part of my course, I needed to complete relevant work experience. I have an interest in creating digital content, so it was a good fit. The main piece of content I created for the Employability Team was an animation based upon their ‘timeline of employability.’